Information for students with long term conditions
The AccessAbility Centre offers students with long term conditions:
assistance with pre-entry discussions and visits
- initial informal assessment of your requirements
- assistance with accessing the Disabled Students’ Allowance and with the ordering of equipment
- one-to-one support sessions to discuss ongoing study issues
- alternative examination arrangements
- assistance with setting up personal assistants
- forms for parking permits for campus
- liaison, with your agreement, with academic staff and departments
- liaison with specialist local organisations or services
- liaison with the University’s Accommodation Office.
Every effort will be made to provide facilities and support appropriate to you.