Terms and Conditions
As a Sports Scholar of the University you must agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
Failure to abide by the following Terms and Conditions may result in your Scholarship being revoked with immediate effect.
- You may not hold a Gold Scholarship and a Team Leicester Scholarship at the same time.
- You must represent the University in your chosen sport in BUCS fixtures and where possible other representative fixtures
- You must endeavor to attend training sessions at the University in your chosen sport
- You must maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the University of Leicester
- You must co-operate fully with the University in terms of publicising the Scholarships for Sport, e.g. by attending relevant events and by providing information for publicity purposes.
- You must provide a detailed Annual Report to the Scholarships Panel covering the following topics:
- Your participation in the sporting life of the University;
- Your development as a sportsperson: how has your Scholarship for Sport helped you to develop as a sportsperson?
- Your use of your Scholarship for Sport: has it helped you meet the financial demands of participating in your sport?
|Applications for 2013/14 are now open!|