Coach Education Programme
The Coach Education Programme is a great way to learn new skills, enhance existing skills, make new friends, add to your CV and to set yourself up for the future.
Our new Coach Education Programme offers students the opportunity to attend our 5 different workshops, for a reduced fee which will help increase chances of employability.
- We are looking for 10 students
- All 5 workshops for only £25
- Free goodies including Adidas Sports Gear
- By logging just 10 hours of coaching you will receive more (t-shirts etc)
- Particiption may lead to further oportunities and qualifications (Level 1 Coaching Qualification)
- Applications close on 22 October 2012. Apply now
- For more information pelase contact Lucy Baginskis at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sports Makes Workshop||Tue 4 December||6:30pm|
|Emergency First Aid for Sports||Tue 30 October||6:30pm|
|Safeguarding & Protecting Children||Tue 13 November||6:30pm|
|Equity in your coaching||Tue 27 November||6:30pm|
|How to Coach Disabled People in Sport||Tue 11 December||6:30pm|
All workshops will take palce at the Stoughton Road Playing Fields in Oadby.