Teacher and Adviser Conference 2013
We were delighted to welcome so many teachers and advisers on campus for this year's conference and extend our thanks for your continued support and making the day such a great success.
A number of the presentations used in sessions throughout the day are available to download below.
- Advising Pre-16 Learners
- Admissions Tutors Panel: Social Science
- The Employable Graduate / Graduate Case Study slides
- Back to School: Undergraduates in the Classroom
- Admissions Tutors Panel: Arts, Humanities and Law
- Writing the Perfect UCAS Reference and Personal Statement
- The UCAS Process: a Student's Perspective
(This was a 100% panel session - the slides used contained no detail)
- Admissions Tutors Panel: Science and Engineering
- Incorporating IAG into the Student Journey
- Admissions Tutors Panel: Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology
- Student Finance and Budgeting
If you would like more information about the activities we provide for learners, teachers and advisers, please visit www.le.ac.uk/outreach or contact us on the details at the top of this page.