Extend/Renew your Visa

If you are already studying with us and your current leave (visa) is due to expire before the end of your course you will need to renew your visa.

You could be studying with us on one of many different visa types. If you currently hold a Tier 4 Student Visa and will be continuing your full-time study, or if you wish to switch to a Tier 4 Student Visa you will need to request a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).

You may also need a CAS if you are resuming full-time study after a period of suspension.

If you are an applicant and have not started your studies with us yet, you can find more information about applying for a visa and how to obtain a CAS on our visa application pages.

For information about eligibility to switch to Tier 4 visa or renew a non-Tier 4 visa contact the International Welfare Service.

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)

A CAS is a unique online reference number issued to you by the University as your Tier 4 Licensed sponsor.

We provide the CAS to you on a CAS Statement. The CAS Statement is sent to you by email and will include the CAS number and other information that will help you to complete your visa application form.

Requesting a CAS

Complete a CAS request form and either e-mail it to the Student Services Zone (registry@le.ac.uk) or hand it to the main reception in the Fielding Johnson Building (view campus map). You must include copies of your current passport and visa with your form.

Share this page: