As a current student or graduate of the University you may need to amend or request information that is contained on your central Student Record.
The following links give you further information on what you need to do:
- amend or update your personal details, including your address or other contact information
- Request a letter (for example a certificate of registration, bank account, award or visa letter)
- Apply for a replacement student ID card or extend your access to computing and library facilities
- Apply to extend your visa (International students only)
- Withdraw or suspend your studies
- Order replacement transcripts or certificates
- Transfer course or change a module
If you are an employer who wishes to request a reference from us please refer to our guidance.
We will not disclose information about you to a third party, including relatives, unless you have given us your explicit written consent. This applies whether you are a current or former student.
If you would like us to disclose information, please send a signed letter, stating to whom you would like to give consent, to the Student Services Zone.
Student Services Zone
Fielding Johnson Building
University of Leicester