Student ID/Library Card
Your student ID card will allow you to:
- Prove your identity when collecting University documents (certificates of registration, transcripts etc.)
- Prove your identity at examinations
- Use the David Wilson Library
- Access approved University buildings
How to obtain a student ID/library card
You must provide us with a photo of yourself:
- upload or send us a photograph when your place is confirmed
- if you have lost your library card you need to request a replacement.
Where to collect your student ID/library card
If you have not sent us, or uploaded, a photograph you must visit the Sports Hall in the Charles Wilson building during the September/October registration period and have your photograph taken. At any other time during the year, the Student Services Zone can produce your card for you.
Cards that are not collected by the final registration deadline will be returned to the Registry. Please collect your card from us as soon as possible.