Exams and Assessment
As a student at the University of Leicester, you are required before completing any exam or assessment to make yourself familar with relevant requirements and policies and to refer back to these throughout your course.
Guidelines and Regulations
- Taking examinations overseas
- Students' guide to exams
- Examination regulations
- Regulations for students (includes full details of the University's rules about exam conduct and discipline)
- Plagiarism and collusion
- Cheating in exams and its consequences
- Late submission of coursework
Dates and Locations
- Student results
- Transcripts and certificates
- Progression and award schemes: Undergraduate | Taught postgraduate
Information for staff
Peer observation of teaching/marking and feedback
Peer observation of teaching and Peer observation of marking and feedback operate biennially in alternative years.
Peer observation of teaching runs in academic years that start with an even number (2014/15, 2015/16 etc.)
- Information about Peer observation of teaching (Leicester Learning Institute website)
...marking and feedback
Peer observation of marking and feedback runs in academic years that start with an odd number (2015/16, 2017/18, etc.).
- Information about Peer observation of marking and feedback (Leicester Learning Institute website)