Exams and Assessment
As a student at the University of Leicester, you are required before completing any exam or assessment to make yourself familar with relevant requirements and policies and to refer back to these throughout your course.
Guidelines and Regulations
- Taking examinations overseas
- Students' guide to exams
- Examination regulations
- Regulations for students (includes full details of the University's rules about exam conduct and discipline)
- Plagiarism and collusion
- Cheating in exams and its consequences
- Late submission of coursework
Dates and Locations
- Student results
- Transcripts and certificates
- Progression and award schemes: Undergraduate | Taught postgraduate
Information for staff
- External examining
- Marks entry
- Peer observation of marking and feedback (POM) is in operation in the 2013/14 academic year.
This runs on a biennial basis with Peer Observation of Teaching (POT) taking place in the alternate years.