Adding the Print Services Direct Print Queue
Add the Print Queue to your University IT Account
How to add a printer on Windows 7
- Find out the name of the printer you want to add. The name will be clearly labelled on the printer
- Click Start
- Type Devices and Printers into the search box
- Click Add a Printer
- Choose Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
- Select the printer from the list of printers shown and press Next.
- Choose No when asked if you would like to make this printer your default printer.
- Press Next, then Finish.
If the printer you require isn’t listed
- Select The printer that I want isn’t listed
- Choose Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature and press Next
- A new window will pop up. Search for the print queue by name and press Find now.
- Choose the printer you want and press Ok.