General Printing and Copying
- Full Colour Lithographic Printing
- Black and white copying and printing
- Colour copying and printing
Envelope overprinting - black overprinting onto most sizes of envelope is now available.
How our print service works
Submission and delivery options:
Delivery and collection
We can collect and deliver on completion.
While you wait
For short run black and white copying, colour copying and encapsulation (tough plastic coating). Please use this service for that unexpected, last-minute requirement.
You can submit a document as a PDF via email. We will deliver on completion.
- Prepare a print-ready PDF from Word
For further details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 252 2442
Send black and white print request direct to our Xerox printer (university staff only)
For a fast service, you can submit your black and white print or copy jobs direct from your computer to our dedicated Xerox printer queue. We will deliver to your desk.
- How to order printing online using the Print Services print queue
How to order print work
- General public: email your requirements to email@example.com or call 0116 252 2442
- Staff and students: submit your job to us in PDF format along with a copy of our multi-copy worksheet, available in most departments or from the Print Services reception desk.
- Staff (for black and white printing only): submit printing request directly online