The Search for Richard III: More images and graphics
Graphics and background photographs
- Map of the archaeological site
- Emma Vieceli's artistic visual representation of the search for Richard III (ordered 1-5) Emma was inspired by the search for King Richard III to produce these artworks, with Kate Brown (flat colours and textures) and Paul Duffield (panel borders, text).
- General photographs and imagery
- Reconstruction of the Blue Board Inn
Photography during the excavation
- Press briefing on 12 September Announcement of the finding of human remains.
Archaeological dig inches 'tantalisingly closer' Issued on 10 September 2012
- Archaeologists uncover 'Herrick's Garden' in quest for Richard III Issued on 7 September 2012
- Discovery of the Grey Friars Church - the burial place of Richard III Issued on 6 September 2012
- Press briefing on 31 August
- The archaeological dig in progress Ground-breaking and digging the first trenches
- Launch of the project Issued on 24 August 2012