The Search for Richard III: press pack
- Press materials for the DNA and genealogical research
- Statements on the location of the reinterment of Richard III's remains and Leicester Cathedral's proposals for Richard III's grave
- Statement on evidence confirming the identity of Richard III's remains
- Press release: University of Leicester announces discovery of King Richard III
- Key supporting information
- Information on reinterment
- Statement of Costs up to 31 December 2012
- Supplement to the Annual Report 2011/12 - with new features and interviews
Video and audio of the press conference
|Contact details for key members of the research team|
|Video footage of the dig and remains (including high quality files for media use only)|
These images are provided for use in news media only. All images must be credited to the University of Leicester by stating ‘© University of Leicester’.
Commercial uses such as, but not limited to; books, journals and posters are prohibited without prior written permission or licencing arrangements with the University of Leicester.
Contact Rebecca Timms (email@example.com) for any non-media requests.
Breach of copyright in these images will be taken seriously by the University.
You can find captions in a word file accompanying the images.
|Photographs of the Grey Friars skeleton
||Details of injuries to the skeletal remains
|Photographs of the research team at work
||General imagery of the scientific work
| Skull photograph
||Photographs of the excavation and finds|
to access further background and archive photography.
|The Science of the Search
|Discussions of Richard III in the House of Commons (5 & 6 February)
||Richard III press releases from other organisations
|Resources from the Richard III Society||August 2012 and September 2012|
|Witness to History||A Crusading Richard III ?|
|Archive material (previous press releases, features, images, video)
|Features by the Leicester Mercury (February 2013)||King Richard III and Leicester Cathedral|
Sequencing the genome of Richard III