Finance and SAP Training
The following training courses in finance and SAP are provided by staff in the Finance Office in conjunction with the Leicester Learning Institute.
Note: These courses are only available to staff at the University of Leicester. These courses are not offered to external delegates.
- Finance Forum
- Introduction to Financial Forecasts and Budgets
- Introduction to University Finances
- Understanding Financial Statements
- SAP Finance: Introduction and Reports - aimed at new SAP users.
- SAP Finance: Everything You Need to Know About SIOs
- SAP Finance: Journals and Manual Commitments
- SAP Finance: Advanced Cost Centre Reports - for existing SAP users who want to expand their knowledge.
- SAP Finance: Raising and Printing Purchase Orders, Goods Receipting and Invoice Verification - online guides
- SAP: Smarter Purchasing - Buying and Approving Orders
- SAP Training for Managing Research Projects [Researcher Development Event]