Creating large documents using OpenOffice.org Writer
One of OpenOffice.org's strengths is its ability to handle large word processing documents. In this recently released guide by Sun, you'll learn how to create and manage large documents like theses, research reports, manuscripts and more.
- Developing table of contents, indexes, appendices
- Working with templates, cross-references
- Handling graphics, tables, charts
- Using OOo powerful style guides to manage page styles, paragraph styles, and character styles
- And a lot more helpful tips and tricks
Download this guide now and read expert advice on writing with OpenOffice.org.