Forward your email automatically to another account
If you do not check your University email often, and would like your University emails to go directly to your own email account instead, you can setup a forwarding rule. This will automatically forward your University emails to another account.
- Click the Settings option in the top right of the screen
- Choose Options from the menu
- Choose organize email on the left of the screen
- Click New under inbox rules
- Choose Create a new rule for arriving messages...
- Under When the message arrives, and: choose [Apply to all messages]
- Under Do the following: choose Redirect the message to...
- A new window will open. In the To box, enter the email address to forward the emails to.
- Click OK
- Click save
- A warning message will appear. Click yes
If your University mailbox fills up you will not be able to receive any emails, so you will need to login to your University email occasionally to delete your messages.