How to get help
- Phone the IT Service Desk on 0116 252 2253
- Web chat with an IT Service desk analyst
- Visit the Help Zone in the Library
- Consult the Frequently Asked Questions
- Online through
- Email email@example.com
Something urgent? Phone the IT Service Desk if you need help with something straight away. Non-urgent questions and enquiries can be sent by email if you prefer.
Departmental contacts for Staff and PhD students
- are offered training on how to use and maintain the Smart Printer.
- understand the structure of the department’s X: drive and how the permissions are managed.
- act as a point of communication with IT Services, and can:
- Request new IT accounts, extensions and mobile phones
- Distribute weekly news regarding IT services
- Signpost people to information about IT Services
- Inform their department of current IT issues and future changes
- deal with specialist IT requests within the College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology and the College of Science and Engineering