University mobile app updated
- New ‘dark’ design
- New illustrated campus map containing more locations with additional information such as opening hours, including:
- Cash Points
- Conference Facilities
- Food and Drink
- Sports Facilities
- Student Services
- Access to more photos, videos, news, events and announcements
- New ‘Connect’ module providing easy access to Leicester’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Google+, and SoundCloud channels
Apple iOS improvements
- Updated to reflect the iOS 7/8 design scheme
- iOS 8 compatible
How can I get it?
The app is available on Android and Apple phones/tablets, with a mobile website available for other devices:
- Android: Go to the play store and search for “University of Leicester”
- Apple: Go to the iTunes app store and search for “Leicester”
- Other mobile devices: Go to mob.le.ac.uk*
*This app does not include Blackboard Learn which needs to be accessed using Blackboard on PC or the Blackboard Mobile Learn App.
The app contains features including:
- Blackboard: Get instant access to Blackboard Learn
- Find a PC: Find an available PC on campus
- Library: Browse and check item availability
Need IT help?
Contact the IT Service Desk on 0116 252 2253 or via email at email@example.com. Please make urgent queries by telephone.