IT Training Workshops for Students
- Word 2010 Long Document Essentials – save time and frustration when writing dissertations, reports and essays. Learn how to create tables of contents automatically and navigate through your document using heading styles, as well as other useful tips and tricks.
- PowerPoint 2010 for Academic Posters – you may already be familiar with PowerPoint, but there are some specific skills to learn when using PowerPoint to create an academic poster.
- PowerPoint 2010 for Presentations – learn how to use PowerPoint to create professional looking presentations.
- Excel 2010 Basics – a basic Excel course for complete beginners.
- Excel 2010 Charts – learn how to create charts in Excel and customise how they look.
See Learn at Leicester for more information and course dates.
We also have online courses that you can enroll on and work through:
- Learn Excel 2010 – learn more about Excel at your own pace, whether you are a beginner or want to improve your skills in certain areas.
- Word 2010 Long Documents – guides and exercises to help you learn how to save time when working with long documents.
One to one IT help sessions
Students can book a 30 minute session with an experienced IT trainer to get help with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Blackboard or Essential IT topics.
Find out more
For more information about how you can develop your IT skills, visit Learn at Leicester.
Need IT help?
Contact the IT Service Desk on 0116 252 2253 or via email at email@example.com. Please make urgent queries by telephone.