Student IT training – arrange sessions for your department
- Word 2010 Long Document Essentials – save time when writing dissertations, reports and essays. Learn how to create tables of contents automatically and navigate through your document using heading styles, as well as other useful tips and tricks.
- PowerPoint 2010 for Academic Posters – you may already be familiar with PowerPoint, but there are some specific skills to learn when using PowerPoint to create an academic poster.
- PowerPoint 2010 for Presentations – learn how to use PowerPoint to create professional looking presentations.
- Excel 2010 Charts – learn how to create charts in Excel and customise how they look. We can also offer a basic Excel course to complete beginners.
If you want to find out how to arrange a course for your students, email email@example.com
We also have online courses that students can enrol on and work through:
- Learn Excel 2010 – learn more about Excel at your own pace, whether you are a beginner or want to improve your skills in certain areas.
- Word 2010 Long Documents – guides and exercises to help you learn how to save time when working with long documents, including creating an automatic Table of Contents and handling page numbers.
Find out more
To arrange a course for your students, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more general information about how your students can develop their IT skills, visit the Learn at Leicester website.