Reflect lecture capture now available to University staff
What do I need to do?
All recordings in teaching rooms will start and stop automatically according to the timetabled information. However, you can:
- Pause a recording by pressing the indicator light
- Edit recordings if there are any portions that you need to remove
- Install Panopto onto your own computer to make recordings
What else do I need to know?
- Recordings won't be available to students until you choose to publish them
- Before you publish, you will have the option to edit the recording
If recordings are not suitable for publishing, you should talk to your Head of Department. From there you can agree to provide equivalent academic content (such as lecture slides and notes) instead. If this happens, you should also inform your students.
Find out more
If you have any questions email email@example.com