Outlook Calendar 2010 - Work Together
This course will show you how to make the most effective use of your own calendar and how to use it to work collaboratively with your team.
You will learn how to:
- View your calendar in different ways
- Create appointments with the correct availability settings
- Open a colleague’s calendar to view their availability
- Share your calendar with colleagues
- Create meeting requests (optional)
What other staff say about the course
Book to attend
The next date for this course is Thursday 17 December 2015 between 1.30pm – 3.30pm. To book your place visit the Outlook Calendar 2010 - Work Together page on the Leicester Learning Institute website.
Need IT help?
Visit the Outlook Calendar pages on the IT Help website for more information.
Contact the IT Service Desk on 0116 252 2253 or via email at email@example.com. Please make urgent queries by telephone.