New University Mobile App launched
How can I get it?
The app is available on Android and Apple phones/tablets, with a mobile website available for other devices:
- Android: Go to the play store and search for “University of Leicester”
- Apple: Go to the iTunes app store and search for “Leicester”
- Other mobile devices: Go to mob.le.ac.uk*
*This app does not include Blackboard Learn which needs to be accessed using Blackboard on PC or the Blackboard Mobile Learn App.
The app contains ten features including:
- Blackboard: Get instant access to Blackboard Learn
- Find a PC: Find an available PC on campus
- Library: Browse and check item availability
Download the app or see the project website for the complete list of features available.
Find out more
Download the app or visit the project website to find out more information about the app and the project.
If you like the app please rate it. You can post a question on the mobile app project website.
Contact the IT Service Desk on 0116 252 2253 or via email at email@example.com. Please make urgent queries by telephone.