Wednesday 2 November, 12:00 – 3:00pm, ARC Training Rooms, 1st floor, Percy Gee Students' Union
All staff and students welcome
Featuring presentations on:
15 minute presentation 12.15 repeated at 1.15 and 2.15
New Telephone Service
This academic year sees the release of the University’s draft five year IT Strategy: the proposed plan for improving IT use across the whole institution.
Come along to this Showcase and:
- Hear about the new Windows 7 service and the new Telephone Service
- Ask key ITS staff questions
- Find out facts about other IT developments featured in the strategy
- Staff and Student support developments: eduroam wi-fi, Staff IT training
- Research computing: High performance computer with ALICE, SPECTRE
- Management Information: Instant information at your finger-tips
- Blackboard VLE relaunch: Blackboard 9.1 and much more
Most of all, we’d like to hear your thoughts on the IT Strategy that will determine the direction of IT at the University for the next five years.
The University IT Strategy is available at go.le.ac.uk/itstrategy .
Put a date in your diary to drop-in this lunchtime.