Adobe Contractual Licensing Programme
CLP covers most Adobe products This agreement is administered external to the University and any purchases under the CLP agreement must be made through the University's chosen reseller, Pugh Computers Limited. Further details on Adobe's CLP agreement are available from the Adobe Website.
Duration of Agreement
The University's current CLP level 3 agreement runs until the end of February 2013.
Licences, maintenance and media may only be purchased by the University for its own use. The agreement is not for use by students and staff for personal purchases.
The current pricing for the licences and optional maintenance applicable to the CLP level 3 agreement can be found on Pugh's web site under the columns headed CLP 3.
CDs are available at £21 each. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Departmental orders should be sent direct to Pugh Computers Ltd., Denver House, Llanon, Aberystwyth, SY23 5LP. Please ensure that you provide all the information required before you submit an order by using our checklist below. Pugh will return any incomplete orders for clarification.
- A signed departmental order quoting the University of Leicester's CLP level 3 agreement which is 4400151755
- For each product, the product name, clearly distinguishing between different versions of similarly named products.
Number of licences required.
- Platform (Windows or Macintosh).
- Type of licences (Non-concurrent or concurrent).
- Maintenance is optional and if required it should be explicitly requested. Purchased maintenance is valid from the date of purchase of the associated licence until the end of the current agreement and must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Number of media sets required. Media are normally only available at the time of licence purchase and the number of media sets may not exceed the number of licences purchased.
Please note that IT Services CANNOT provide media for any Adobe products.