The Applications Services team reports to the Deputy Director IT, Systems Design and Development.
- Is responsible for the architecture of the major applications, master data and information reporting systems which support the University’s business processes such as student records, timetabling, accommodation management, research management, finance, HR/ payroll, marketing and facilities management. It owns the technical strategy and roadmap for these elements and the tools required to manage them.
- Ensures that these systems continue to meet service requirements in a cost effective way, providing strategic supplier management as necessary.
- Spots opportunities to apply new features and technologies in ways that will support the team’s purpose and highlights these to the Partnering team.
- Is the centre of expertise for these areas and responsible for appropriate skills and capability development within the IT Operations team.
- Works very closely with the Development and Integration Services team.
Meet the team
|Systems Analyst||Matt Ball|
|Systems Specialist||Mark Hallett|
|Systems Specialist||Margaret Hunt|
|Systems Analyst||Emily Ledson|
|Systems Analyst||Sue Lee|
|Systems Analyst||Lesley Bousbaine|
|Systems Analyst||Joy York|