Lecture Capture Technology - Question Time: Debate
from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
Lecture Capture technology is being piloted this year and we want to hear your thoughts on it.
Does it enhance the student experience?
Are lectures improved or do they lose their significance as a result of Lecture Capture?
Come and have your say at the debate and hear the thoughts of academic staff and students throughout the University.
Introducing the Session
Christine Fyfe, Pro-Vice Chancellor with special responsibility for Students
- Professor Jon Scott, Director of Biological Studies
- Dr Alan Cann, Senior Lecturer in Biology
- Dr Dylan Williams, Teaching Fellow in Chemistry and Interdisciplinary Science
- Michael Rubin, Students' Union Education Officer
- Chris Gooch, Systems Specialist IT Services
Sign up and submit your question
This is your opportunity to have your say. Complete this sign up form to confirm your attendance and submit your question that you would like the panel to be asked.
For more information, email event co-ordinator, Anthony O'Hanlon.