Open an existing personal folders file/Outlook data file (.pst)
You will need to know the location of your .pst file, usually this is Z:\Outlook Archives but you may have chosen another drive or folder to store it in.
- Choose File tab > Account Settings... > Account Settings...
- Within the Account Settings dialog box click the Data Files tab
- Click Add
- Browse to Z:\Email Archives or the location where you stored your .pst file
- Select your .pst file
- Click OK
- The folder will appear at the bottom of your Folder List
- Click the white arrow next to it to the folder to view the contents