Deadline for applications now 28 February 2013.
Generous scholarships and free tuition available
* If your application is successful you will hear from us during the first week of March.
* Scholarship interviews are scheduled to be held 7th and 8th March 2013.
* Only successful candidates will be contacted by email. If you do not hear from the Study Abroad Office by 15 March 2013, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
" I now have a fresh attitude and I seek out opportunities and apply myself further in order to achieve my aim.
I feel that I have benefitted immensely from the programme and it’s really hard to shut me up about it!" Katie Herlingshaw - Chung-Ang University
We offer numerous opportunities to apply for Summer Programmes at our partner universities in South Korea, Taiwan and China. This is a great way to make friends, improve your CV and learn about a different culture during your summer holidays.
- Programmes are approximately 4-6 weeks long during the summer holidays.
- The universities offer discounted prices for University of Leicester students including no tuition or accommodation fee.
- Courses are taught in English.
- Generous scholarships may apply.
There are 8 competitive Study Abroad travel scholarships of £750 available for first year students.
There are 8 travel scholarships of £750 also available for students (not final year) within the College of Arts, Humanities and Law.
If you are not a first year student and not in your final year and your department is not within the College of Arts, Humanities and Law you may still apply for a Summer Programme at one of our partner universities. You will not be eligible for a scholarship but free tuition is still available.
Before applying please see our Partner Information Table which provides details of the Summer Programmes including fees.
For more information email the Study Abroad Office at: email@example.com