The University runs a two-semester system. Erasmus students can visit for one semester, or a full academic year (this will be decided with your Home University). You can not stay for part-semesters.
Please note the length of each semester (below) before applying for any Erasmus funding.
- Semester I: 30 September - 24 January (4 months)
- Semester II: 27 January - 27 June (5 months)
- Semester I: 29 September - 23 January (4 months)
- Semester II: 26 January - 26 June (5 months)
- Semester I: 28 September - 22 January (4 months)
- Semester II: 25 January - 24 June (5 months)
There are two main holiday periods during the academic year, prior to the exam sessions; the first in December and the second in April. There will be no classes during these breaks, although you may be given assignments. You must return to the University after the holiday period in order to take the examinations.
- Easter break: 28 March - 6 May
- Christmas break: 12 December - 12 January
- Easter break: 27 March - 4 May
- Christmas break: 11 December - 11 January
- Easter break: 18 March - 25 April