Employee Self-Service enables you to see some of the data from your central staff record, update selected fields and view your pay slips.
Check your personal information now
- Click on the Employee Self-Service button below.
- Log in with your University IT account username and password. This will only work when using a computer connected to the University's network on campus using Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome.
- Mandatory fields must be completed before changes can be saved.
How is my information used?
Some of your information is already used for:
- General communications that the University may need to send to you
- Statutory returns to HM Revenue and Customs
- The mandatory annual staff HESA return
- Payroll Real Time Information (RTI) to HM Revenue and Customs
Keep your personal information secure
Employee Self-Service allows you to access your own personal information including bank account details and pay slips, so remember:
- All staff have a responsibility for information security, therefore, you must take care of your information while viewing or printing it
- Do not share your password with anyone, under any circumstances
- Lock your computer if you leave it unattended