The University endeavours to conduct its affairs with integrity and openness and observes a number of policies designed to ensure that its decision making processes are transparent, potential conflicts of interest are identified, and that possible malpractice can be reported and investigated openly and objectively.
- Registrations and Declarations of Interest
- Risk Management Policy (PDF)
- Whistleblowing Policy (Public Interest Discloure) (PDF, 64 KB)
- Data Protection Policy (link goes to the Information Security Office pages within the IT Services site).
- Policy on the Prevention of Bribery and Corruption (link goes to Finance Office, staff regulations)