1. The Council, the Senate and the Court may appoint, subject to the provisions of clauses 3, 4, and 5 of this Section, such and so many standing, special and advisory Committees or Boards as may seem to them fit and may, if they think fit, place on them persons who are not members of the appointing Bodies. Such Committees or Boards may deal with any matters delegated to them subject to a requirement to report thereon to the appointing body or to obtain the confirmation of the appointing body as specified by that body.
2. The Council, the Senate and the Court may, except as provided in clause 3 of this Section, make Regulations for the proceedings of Committees or Boards reporting thereto and subject thereto every Committee or Board may regulate its own procedure, times and places of meeting.
3. The procedure for constituting any Joint Committee of the Council and the Senate shall be prescribed by Ordinance.
4. Except as may be prescribed by Ordinance, the Pro-Chancellors, the Vice-Chancellor and the Treasurer shall be ex-officio members of every Committee or Board of the Council and of the Court.
5. The Vice-Chancellor shall be an ex-officio member of every Committee or Board of the Senate.