Welcome to the Student Fee website page.
This section explains the things you need to know about paying your course fees whilst at the University of Leicester. We want you to have a really rewarding time whilst you are with us, and as part of our commitment to you we have made everything clear up front regarding fees.
It is very important that, before you commence your studies, you ensure that you will have sufficient funds available to pay for your studies from initial registration through to completion. These pages will explain why, and what you need to do if your circumstances change.
- What to pay and when
- Tuition Fees
- Communications on fees
- How to auto forward emails
- Methods of payment
- Payments to third parties
- What if your tuition fees are fully/ partially covered by the Student Loans Company (SLC)?
- What if your tuition fees are fully or partially covered by a Sponsor?
- What if your tuition fees are fully or partially funded by another Third Party?
- What to do if you are struggling to pay your fees
- Payment plans
- Non-payment of fees
- Debt chasing
- Suspension for non-payment of fees
- Withdrawn for non-payment of fees
- Fee liability calculation
- Awards and Graduation
- Accommodation Fees
- Fees Payment Office Contact Details
- Distance Learning Finance Contact Details