Methods of Payment
For Distance Learning Students invoiced in USD ($)
If you are a Distance Learning Student based in the Caribbean or in the Middle East and your tuition fees have been invoiced in USD ($), (i.e. those students recruited through Education for Advancement or Stafford Associates) then all payments for these tuition fees must be made in USD ($).
If you are responsible for paying your tuition fees you can pay as follows:
- In full prior to the start of your course
- In two instalments, one at the start of your course and one at the commencement of your second year
- In monthly instalments over the period of registration
In order to register for your course it is a requirement that at least the first instalment has been paid. If you choose to pay by monthly instalments you are required to complete a credit agreement. Payment can be made by signing up for monthly recurring card payments through the online payment facility, electronic transfer or cheque/banker's draft. If payments are not made on the due date this could lead to the suspension of your registration.
The University will accept payment by a number of methods detailed below:
- Credit or Debit Card using the University's secure US Dollar (USD) e-Pay Online Payment Facility
- Electronic Bank Transfers
- Cheque/Banker’s Draft
The University does not accept Debit or Credit Card payments over the telephone. If you wish to make a payment by Debit or Credit Card please use the University's secure US Dollar (USD) e-Pay Online Payment Facility