Welcome to the Estates Division
The Estates and Facilities Management Division is one of the University’s key support services and provides a wide range of estates development and facilities management activities for the University.
Our aim is to manage the Estate effectively and efficiently by supporting the University’s corporate and strategic objectives, with particular focus on delivering the following:
- Provide an attractive, safe, clean, accessible and welcoming setting for the University estate;
- Ensure that all of the University building stock is well maintained and of an appropriate size, quality and functionality;
- Maximise development capacity of all sites and ensure the most efficient and effective use of all built space;
- Continue to work to reduce the carbon emissions of the University;
- Provide new and refurbished residential accommodation which is attractive to our students;
- Deliver an ambitious capital programme to build new and to refurbish/renew and regenerate the existing estate underpinned by an Estates Strategy which is currently under review.