About the Marketing Communications Office
- Staff contact details for all Marketing Communications teams
- What is marketing communications, and how can it help you?
- Learn about the University's brand proposition and how we use it
We create, deploy and facilitate integrated strategic communications for the University and through this work deliver a tangible improvement in the University’s reputation as well as delivering effective support for student recruitment.
We also deliver relationship marketing to support student recruitment, lead recruitment for core distance learning programmes and provide operational support for postgraduate recruitment.
Our core areas of responsibility
- strategic messaging
- print communications
- website and online communications including social media
- internal communications
- enquiries management
- distance learning recruitment
- support for postgraduate recruitment