The Admissions Office is part of the Division of External Relations.
We deal with all admissions to campus-based and distance learning courses and includes:
- processing undergraduate and postgraduate applications
- handling admissions enquiries
- making offers
- checking matriculation requirements
- assessing fee status
- advising on home and international qualifications
- maintaining relevant publications and websites
- co-ordinating course content in the Undergraduate Prospectus
- producing management information about the volume of applications in relation to targets
Further information on undergraduate admissions systems and processes, including complete process manuals and FAQs, can be found in the Undergraduate section of this site.