The Admissions Office is part of the Division of External Relations.
We deal with all admissions to campus-based courses and this includes:
- processing undergraduate and postgraduate applications
- handling admissions enquiries
- making offers
- checking matriculation requirements
- assessing fee status
- advising on home and international qualifications
- producing management information about the volume of applications in relation to targets
Useful policy documents can be found below:
University of Leicester staff can find further information on admissions systems, processes and staff contact lists in the internal section of this site (staff login required).
If you have any queries about admissions please contact us using the details on the left hand side of this page.