Help for mature students

Postgraduate StudentMany mature students opt to go into City Living Sites as opposed to Oadby Student Village so that they are with other students closer to their own age. This is a personal choice and mature students are welcome to apply to any residences, however, we do recommend that students think carefully before making their decision.

Sites in City Living include

Salisbury Houses, Nixon Court and Opal Court usually have dedicated blocks/floors to postgraduate and final year students.

If you need help of advice with this, please feel free to contact the Accommodation Office or the Welfare department.

Share this page: