Insurance / Personal Belongings

Posted by jm391 at Dec 16, 2010 08:35 AM |

Endsleigh Logo

At uni your gadgets are essential for studying and for keeping in touch with friends and family, so it makes sense to safeguard them 24/7.

The student room insurance provided for you focuses on covering some of the items in your room for theft, fire and flood risk. To check what is covered, just download your insurance certificate.

Laptops, tablets and phones are not covered outside of your room so you may wish to consider taking out additional cover to protect these essentials.

Endsleigh is the No 1 student gadget insurance provider and is recommended by NUS, because they understand students’ insurance needs and university life

Please note this currently does not include Opal Court. Residents at Opal Court have some contents cover included in their rent. Further information will be available on your arrival.