News and Events
- Introduction to OSCOLA referencing for law Dec 07, 2016 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM — CW 401 Sparkenhoe/CW 402 Goscote, 4th floor, Charles Wilson building,
- Central workshop provided by the Library, with Jackie Hanes
- PhD students: Advanced RefWorks Dec 08, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM — David Wilson Library IT2,
- To enable you to edit your own reference styles, try the advanced features and ask any in-depth questions you have about RefWorks. You must already be using RefWorks to attend this session.
- PhD students: Advanced EndNote Dec 07, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM — David Wilson Library IT Room 2 ,
- This session is designed to introduce you to the advanced EndNote features, such as editing styles and EndNote Web, and discuss issues around your use of EndNote, while receiving peer and expert support.
- PhD Students: Copyright and your thesis Dec 06, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM — DWL Seminar Room ,
- This session will introduce the copyright issues that apply to your thesis and help you navigate the path to submission.
- PhD Students: Making research information come to you Dec 02, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM — David Wilson Library IT2,
- This session will introduce you to tools for staying up to date in your field and ensuring you never miss important information for your research.