Group Study Rooms
What you need to know before booking a room
- There are 14 group study rooms available. Please check the room specifications before booking.
- Rooms may be booked by University of Leicester students only. They are not available for individual study, teaching or for University meetings.
- You are entitled to make one booking lasting up to 2 hours per group, per day.
- A group must consist of at least 4 people.
- You can book up to 8 days in advance.
- If the room is not occupied within 15 minutes of the start of a booking it may be rebooked to another group
How to book a room
You can book a room using the online booking service
If you are having difficulty using the booking system please take a look at the help page, or contact the Library.
Using the room
To use the room simply find the room at the allotted time. We advise bringing your receipt with you as proof of booking.
Please do not leave personal belongings in the rooms.
Rooms should be cleared 5 minutes prior to the end of the booking period.
You will need to bring your own whiteboard pens and erasers.
The person booking the room will be responsible for the room.
Furniture should not be moved in or out of the room.