Please contact the Leicester Research Archive if you would like us to:
- Archive your work, thesis or send us the signed author licence.
- Provide a staff briefing or training on the LRA or open access.
- Discuss rights related issues within your work.
- Visit your office in person to discuss any open access related matters including the ways in which we can help you fulfil the open access requirements of your research funders.
- Ask us a question that is not on the FAQ.
Who to contact
General enquiries or submissions:
Copyright related matters:
Complying with funder requirements or searching for open access publications