Terms and Conditions of Use: www.jstor.org/page/info/about/policies/terms.jsp
Description: The Arts and Sciences collections cover a range of disciplines and provide full text access to core scholarly journals starting with the first issues (many of which date from the 1800s). The Biological Sciences collection brings together journal titles that span the sciences and is particularly strong in ecology and evolutionary biology, plant and animal sciences, paleontology, and conservation. The Ireland collection is an interdiscipinary collection of journals and other materials.
- The Arts & Sciences I collection contains 117 titles
- The Arts & Sciences II collection contains 122 titles
- The Arts & Sciences III collection contains 150 titles
- The Arts & Sciences IV collection contains 100 titles
- The Arts & Sciences V collection contains 120 titles
- The Arts & Sciences VI collection contains 120 titles
- The Arts & Sciences VII collection contains 183 titles
- The Arts & Sciences VIII collection contains 241 titles
- The Biological Sciences collection contains 208 titles
- The Ireland collection contains 75 titles
African Studies, African American Studies, Anthropology, Archaeology, Art History, Asian Studies, Biological Sciences, Classics, Ecology, Economics, Education, Film Studies, Finance, History, Latin American Studies, Language and Literature, Mathematics, Middle Eastern Studies, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Population Studies, Psychology, Religion, Slavic Studies, Sociology, Statistics.
How often updated
Annually. There is a 'Moving Wall' of between 2 and 5 years from date of original publication.
View the JSTOR Tutorials.