The Cochrane Library
If you have problems logging on to this database log in using these instructions on off campus access.
The Cochrane Library consists of a range of clinical effectiveness databases containing high quality information to help guide decision making in clinical practice.
The databases are:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effectiveness (DARE)
- The Cochrane Controlled Trials Register
- The Cochrane Database of Methodology Reviews
- Health Technology Assessments (HTA) database
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database (NHS EED)