News and Events
- Cleaning Messy Data Dec 10, 2015 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM — David Wilson Library It Room 1,
- Research data can sometimes be messy, or require tidying and reformatting in order to conduct meaningful analysis. This workshop will introduce tools and techniques for working with messy data. Participants will use OpenRefine and regular expressions to tidy up an existing messy dataset ready for analysis.
- Get ready for Semester 2 with readinglists@Leicester
- Video shows how to update and republish your reading list.
- Borrow 5 extra books over the vacation
- Vacation arrangements and opening hours
- Issue with dissertations@Leicester resolved
- IT Services have restored access to dissertations@Leicester
- KSR Pain Evidence Database
- Trial available until 30 November 2015