Professional Services Management Team
The PSMT is the leadership team for the Professional Services of the University. It meets once a month and is chaired by the Registrar and Secretary.
Terms of Reference
- To provide leadership and to formulate and implement strategies to embed ways of working, at all levels of the Professional Services, which achieve continuous improvements in the delivery of those services.
- To identify appropriate measures to record progress in achieving service improvement.
- To oversee existing activities to achieve a unified administration.
- To evaluate and quantify the financial impact of improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency of the professional services.
David Hall, Registrar and Secretary
Martyn Riddleston, Director of Finance
tbc, Academic Registrar
Alun Reynolds, Director of Human Resources
Liz Bailey, Director of IT Services
Trevor Humphreys, Director of Estates and Facilities Management
Frances Stone, Director of Residential and Commercial Services
Jo Aitkins, Library Services
Dawn Kemp, Director of Administration, College of Arts, Humanities, Law
Geoff Green, Director of Administration, College of Science and Engineering
Nigel Siesage, Director of Administration, College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology
Becky Johnson, Director of Administration, College of Social Science
Secretary, Andrew Petersen.
Minutes of the meetings held on:
- 5 July 2011 (PDF)
- 14 September 2011 (PDF)
- 11 October 2011 (PDF)
- 8 November 2011 (PDF)
- 6 December 2011 (PDF)
- 20 January 2012 (PDF)
- 14 February 2012 (PDF)
- 26 March 2012 (Awaiting Confirmation)