Leicester Exchanges live debates
Richard III: Benevolent King or Murderous Tyrant?
Thursday 6th June 2013, University of Leicester.
The University of Leicester invites you to join some of Britain's leading academics and highest-profile opinion formers as we seek answers that could change the way we live for the better.
The Time, the Place
- Refreshments from 6.00pm.
- Event starts at 6.30pm prompt, 8.00pm finish.
- Peter Williams lecture theatre, University of Leicester.
From one of the UK’s leading universities comes a new way to make real progress on some key issues that shape our society. Join a panel of thought leaders, and an audience of policy makers, opinion leaders and leading economists as we debate ‘Richard III: Benevolent King or Muderous Tyrant?’ The event will be a Question Time style debate and panellists include:
- Phil Stone, Chairman, Richard III Society,
- Paul Lay, Editor, History Today,
- Dr Mary Ann Lund, University of Leicester.
At the heart of the debate is the audience. Your views are important and we'd like you to have the opportunity to shape the way in which policy is developed in the future alongside our speakers. Tickets are free but strictly limited.