Accessibility and Safeguarding
- There are four disabled toilets in the building which are all wheelchair accessible located on the ground and first floor.
- There is an induction loop hearing system in all rooms, turn hearing aids to the position 'T'.
- Guide, hearing and other working dogs are most welcome in all areas of the building, please let us know when booking if you are bringing an assistance dog.
Changing room and shower
- We have a fully accessible, spacious adult changing facility with a height-adjustable changing bed, hoist and shower. The hoist can be used at any time required, the battery just needs collecting from front of house.
- There are four accessible car parking bays for blue badge holders at the front of our building, places can be reserved by asking front of house. There is also two spaces at Fraser Noble Hall. The double yellow lines outside the building allow blue badge holders to park on for up to 3 hours.
- Relaxed performances are tailored and aimed at anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed performance environment. The atmosphere in the hall will be relaxed and audience members will be free to make noise if they want to. The theatre doors will close but audience members can come and go as they please.
Tickets and seating
- Should you require particular assistance, you will be entitled to one free companion ticket for your parent / carer. Seating is unreserved unless otherwise stated.
- A number of performances and events are British sign language interpreted. Also a number of staff members have taken BSL training, and are deaf aware.
- An audio guide for both our What's On guide and Creative Learning guide is available on request from front of house and on our website under 'Audio brochure'. A volunteer can assist in a Creative Learning class should you require additional support, please let front of house know when booking.
- Spaces for wheelchair uses are available in our hall and all 3 studios. Please contact our box office for further information. All public areas are also accessible to wheelchair users including a ramp into the entrance of the building and a lift. We also have a wheelchair accessible fire escape route, as we have ramp coming out of the building on the first floor.