Gallery tours and family workshops
During the exhibition
Guided tours in our gallery spaces
- First Thursday of the month during the exhibition, 12.30pm – 1.15pm, FREE booking advised.
- Join our curators for a deeper insight into the exhibition and the ideas behind it.
- ▪ 2 March - Jeremy Webster, AAC Deputy Director
▪ 16 March - Austin Orwin, artist and AAC tutor
▪ 30 March - Sam West, AAC Visual Arts Officer
▪ 6 April - Marianne Pape. AAC Learning and Outreach Officer
▪ 27 April - Sofia Wiking, AAC Gallery Assistant
▪ 11 May - Austin Orwin, artist and AAC tutor
- For Group tours: Book in advance so we can tailor to the needs of your group. Maximum 25 people in group, including assistants. For more information or to book, please email email@example.com or call 0116 252 2455.
- For Schools: Our new gallery has a fantastic programme of exhibitions that can unlock access to learning and culture in a new and engaging way for Leicester. We offer tailored guided tours for a range of subjects and curriculum themes for each exhibition. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 252 2455. Keep in touch and subscribe to our free, termly learning newsletter, to find out about teachers CPD, artist talks, symposia, networking events, arts award support and lots more!
- Book here
- Every Saturday during the exhibition, 1pm - 3pm, FREE
- Suitable for all ages
- Free, drop-in activities in the galleries. Explore themes, materials and ideas from the exhibition with our friendly learning team. No experience needed.
- Book now